- COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Specifically Avcon Group collects the following information from its web site:
2.1 STATISTICAL INFORMATION
Avcon Group collects statistical information regarding the use of its web site. This collection includes your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address and the date and time of your visit. This information is collected to provide Avcon Group with information about the use of its site and to help it maintain and develop the site to provide better information to users.
2.3 REQUESTED PERSONAL INFORMATION
At various stages you may be requested to provide Avcon Group with personal information including your contact details. Personal information will only be requested if it is necessary to provide a service to you or if it is necessary by law. Such a request may arise if you ask Avcon Group to provide you with information or provide you with a product.
In this instance you should read Avcon Group’s Use and Disclosure policy in clause 3.
- USE AND DISCLOSURE
Avcon Group will not use or disclose, and will use reasonable endeavours to prevent the use or disclosure of, information provided by a user to an Avcon Group web site for a purpose other than the primary purpose of collection (a ‘secondary purpose’), except to the extent:
- that the secondary purpose is related to the primary purpose of collection and that you would reasonably expect Avcon Group to use or disclose the information for the secondary purpose (for example, the provision of your information to a supplier of Avcon Group products where you have requested such a product to be supplied);
- that you have consented to the use of the information for the secondary purpose;
- that information provided by you, including information relating to transactions, may appear in aggregate form for the purpose of providing statistical information within Avcon Group or to third parties. This information will not identify you;
- necessary in order to enforce any of the terms of an agreement between you and Avcon Group ;
- that Avcon Group has reason to suspect that unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in, and uses or discloses the personal information as a necessary part of its investigation of the matter or in reporting its concerns to relevant persons or authorities;
- required or specifically authorised by law;
- provided in co-operation with any governmental authority
- ACCESS AND CORRECTION
4.1 Where Avcon Group collects information from you, we will provide you with access to your information at your request except to the extent that:
- the request for access is frivolous or vexatious;
- providing access would have an unreasonable impact on the privacy of others;
- the information relates to existing legal dispute resolution proceedings between you and Avcon Group, and the information would not be accessible by the process of discovery in those proceedings; or
- providing access would reveal the intentions of Avcon Group in relation to negotiations with you in such a way as to prejudice those negotiations.
4.2 Where information about you is found to be incorrect, incomplete or out of date, Avcon Group will correct, update, erase or amend the information as appropriate.
- LINKS FROM THIS SITE
Avcon Group acknowledges that security is of paramount concern to you. Avcon Group stores your personal information in secure environments to safeguard it from misuse, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
By using the Avcon Group web site you agree that the Internet is inherently insecure and that accordingly [Belle Foods Australia] can only use its best endeavours to secure your personal information Avcon Group will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or any unintended loss or disclosure of that information.
- FEEDBACK, QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS